In recognition and celebration of community members who positively influence the lives of Northfield youth, the Northfield Healthy Community Initiative (HCI), in conjunction with the Northfield News, presents the Making a Difference recognition. Making a Difference is a way to celebrate and recognize the people and groups who invest in Northfield youth through:
- Engagement and service
- Valuing youth
Who should you nominate?
How do you nominate?
How will selections be made?
A selection committee of HCI board members including local youth will evaluate applications and select the recipient(s).
What will the recipients receive?
Selected recipients will appear in the Northfield News and receive a certificate of congratulations.
Call HCI at 507-664-3524 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- March/April 2015 — Susan Sanderson
- February 2015 — Allina Health
- January 2015 — Mayor Dana Graham
- December 2014 — Larry Santfner
- November 2014 — Liz Shepley
- September/October 2014 — Derek and Laura Meyers
- August 2014 — Sara & Hank Tetreault
- July 2014 — Northfield Historical Society
- June 2014 — Just Food Co-op
- May 2014 — Clarita Kell
- April 2014 — The A+ Art Club Peer Mentors
- March 2014 — Northfield Area Learning Center Students & Teacher
- January/February 2014 – Northfield Skateboard Coalition Advisors, Cecilia Cornejo, Rob Hardy and Jane McWilliams
See all past recipients here.